Thursday, February 11, 2016

The Beginning

Sitting here looking at a blank page trying to decide what I should write about or add to this new page.

Asking myself why I am starting a blog when I am so busy?

When will I have time to add to it and what will I say?

Then I realize this is where I can add my finished crafts,  a place where I can share what I have made,  what I am working on,  and use this blog as a place to jot down my experiences through the process. 

Another outlet to express myself freely.

This has the same feeling as when I look at a  blank piece of paper before starting a new project, a new idea.  You sit, you stare, you attempt to start, and you hesitate. ...but then something happens you put the pencil onto the paper and ideas begin to flow.

What an amazing feeling. ..I absolutely love to draw.  I just haven't in a really long time. But this is a new year for beginnings

No comments:

Post a Comment